Irony……… is not lost on me. I was thinking yesterday I should ask people who read me to just ask a question. I mean why not? I seem to be at a loss as what to write and I have the time. You need me to research something or maybe I just know it. Or maybe just my opinion on something. Although I’ve found the opinion thing is normally best kept to oneself, or myself at least. But back to the topic at hand.
Today I started going through my reader and lo and behold there seemed to be a trend spreading across WordPress. Truthfully only two blogs I read are directly connected to each other in this subject. But three others, that I’m pretty sure aren’t even aware of each other, all asked the same question. How does this happen? Maybe the world is being bombarded by some cosmic rays or our thoughts are being sucked into outer space leaving us dull and uninspired.
Possibly there’s something in the mainstream media that’s subliminally injecting us with these particular thoughts. I certainly don’t know the answer to that question, but I normally can’t answer my own questions. Or maybe the ones I can’t, just stand out and I am constantly haunted by the lack of a reasonable explanation. Once again I’m wandering off subject, (my lack of inspiration), or willingness to write about what’s really on my mind. So as much as I loathe to follow trends and what have you, I’ll fire off a few facts about myself as if anyone asked or, cared really.
1. I read magazines from back to front
2. I can improvise like MacGyver or even better at times
3. As of the present, due to any proof of the otherwise or further research on my part, I think 3 is the perfect number
4. I didn’t make #3 a fact about my favorite number (3) on purpose, but I’m not surprised in the least (irony, remember) also the # symbol is “shift” (3)
5. I’m right handed, but I skate “Goofyfoot” and box southpaw
6. I refuse to fight
7. Cats love me, as do dogs
8. I’ve been totally digging on some Regina Spektor, although Missy Higgins is on right now (Sugarcane)
9. I am a complete movie buff, but if you ask me about a movie, that’ll be the one I haven’t seen
10. I am a master at catching crawfish barehanded, or what you may call crayfish
11. I see different tones of color out of each eye
12. I think nothing beats an ice cold Coca-Cola from a glass bottle
13. I loved smashing bottles on the tracks when I was a kid, but feel it’s irresponsible now
14. When my plates and cups crack/chip/break, I bury them in hopes that some archaeologist finds them a thousand years from now
15. Hmm….my second favorite icecream flavor is chocolatechip mint (you know the green kind)
That oughta do it for now. Oh and the trend was/is “Ask me a question about myself, or what is (fill in the blank) about you”. Hope you enjoyed.
16. BONUS!!!!! I’m always counting, anything and everything. Ducks, cars, green lights, coins, paperclips, dots on the ceiling, whatever. As long as it’s there, I’ll count it.
(picture from google pictures)